This Podcast is was originally published on September 29, 2008, I have updated it with our new Podcast host information and I am representing it now. I hope you enjoy it, Joey
Part two of my interview with Sally Edwards. Listen as Sally explains her upcoming Active Healthy Living Conference 2008, November 14th – 16th, in Denver Colorado. If you are looking to become certified as a Indoor Cycling Instructor, with the latest information on Heart Zones Training, this may be something you should check out.
Who Should Attend – If you want to get certified as a
- Cycling Instructor – Level 1 (primary) and Level 2 (advanced) or both in one weekend!
- Personal Trainer – For certified personal trainers seeking advanced training.
- Heart Zones Coach – For those seeking to coach using the Heart Zones Training system.
- Triathlon Coach- Level 1. Community Coaching certification in the sport of triathlon.
- Metabolic Specialist – weight loss management certification.
Schedule of Certifications, Social Events, and All Activities
Conference and Course Schedule for Coaches/Instructors/Specialists
Listen to the show below or subscribe with iTunes with the link on the right.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI/PRO Podcast # 255 – RACE DAY Audio PROfile with Mark Peterson - February 19, 2020
- Everyone Loves a Parade! - February 16, 2020
- Stop the Talkers – Step One… Identify The Real Issue - February 13, 2020