This Podcast is was originally published on September 29, 2008, I have updated it with our new Podcast host information and I am representing it now. I hope you enjoy it, Joey
Part two of my interview with Sally Edwards. Listen as Sally explains her upcoming Active Healthy Living Conference 2008, November 14th – 16th, in Denver Colorado. If you are looking to become certified as a Indoor Cycling Instructor, with the latest information on Heart Zones Training, this may be something you should check out.
Who Should Attend – If you want to get certified as a
- Cycling Instructor – Level 1 (primary) and Level 2 (advanced) or both in one weekend!
- Personal Trainer – For certified personal trainers seeking advanced training.
- Heart Zones Coach – For those seeking to coach using the Heart Zones Training system.
- Triathlon Coach- Level 1. Community Coaching certification in the sport of triathlon.
- Metabolic Specialist – weight loss management certification.
Schedule of Certifications, Social Events, and All Activities
Conference and Course Schedule for Coaches/Instructors/Specialists
Listen to the show below or subscribe with iTunes with the link on the right.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Very Sneaky – These Hackers - October 17, 2019
- Would adding a few Recumbent Indoor Cycles = a more inclusive class? - October 11, 2019
- ICI/PRO Member Leslie Mueller's Pain Prevention Videos on ehow.com - October 9, 2019