This Podcast is originally from September 2, 2008. I have updated it with our new Podcast host information and I am representing it now. I hope you enjoy it. – Joey
September means the end of summer for many. School is starting and schedules are changing. I look at changes like these as a great time to start promoting myself and my class. My goal is to have full classes, for my Sunday 2 hour endurance rides, by Thanksgiving. Yes, I know that's a long way out. The marketing and the promotion of you and your Spinning class takes time. I’m already planning and discussing ideas now, on how I'm going to achieve my goals. Here are the first few bullet points I used for Podcast episode #5.
1) Partner with your club’s owner, management and membership sales person
2) Get a Promotion Card – otherwise known as a Business Card
Here is the site I found for creating and printing your class “Promotion Card”. Their online tool is easy to use, you can print on the back and they were the only place I found where you could include your picture! Very important!
Business Cards for $9.95 1000's of Free Templates, Design Online, Order Today Ready Tomorrow!
Listen to the show below or subscribe with iTunes with the link on the right
Latest posts by John (see all)
- You're a Celebrity… act like it! - January 24, 2020
- Is a triathlon on your list of resolutions? - January 1, 2020
- ICI Podcast269 – Where are all the young fitness Instructors? - December 30, 2019