I'm finally getting ahead on my interviews so I'm not scrambling to meet my biweekly Podcast commitment to you. Get them automatically (and free) by subscribing with iTunes.
Here's what you can look forward to…
- ICI Podcast #7 – Part One Sally Edwards talks about the history and importance of Heart Zones training.
- ICI Podcast #8 – Part Two Sally Edwards and I discuss her upcoming Heart Zones USA Active Healthy Living Conference in Denver November 13th – 16th. Here's a hint: It sounds like a great place to get your Indoor Cycling Certification or learn to teach using Heart Zones principles!
- ICI Podcast #9 – Fraser Quelch, creator of the TRX Suspension Training™ and Storm Cycling™ programs inspired me and he will inspire you as well.
- ICI Podcast #10 – Bike-O-Vision videos for your class. My review and I talk with the creator, Jan Hunter.
What interests you? Leave me in a comment on a topic or guest you would like to know more about.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- National Eagle Day - November 20, 2019
- ICI Podcast 293 – Meet Dr. Kevin Steele, VP of Programs and Education for Mad Dogg Athletics - November 20, 2019
- What stinks? - November 16, 2019