Want to use your iPhone or Android based device to schedule your next Indoor Cycling class?
There's an App for that® 🙂
I added the ® because Apple has trademarked that phrase.
Studio owner Bill Pryor has created an App for his customers at Spynergy Wellesley, Bill's Indoor Cycling Studio outside of Boston Mass. Spynergy customers can download the App for free, quickly review the class schedule and easily signup for a future class. The part I love most is how it adds the event your calendar, so there's no excuse for missing the class.
Here's more about it:
The app your clients see will be similar in feel to what they are used to from booking through their browser-based systems. Your app will let clients easily perform the following critical tasks from their phones
- Sign-in to their MINDBODY existing account
- Set up an account if they are new
- View your schedule
- Sign-up / reserve spots (reservations auto-posted to calendar / ical)
- Read teacher and class descriptions
- Check their account (visits, schedule, attendance, purchases)
- Purchase any packages you are selling through MINDBODY
- View special promotions (posted by you)
- Share their booking details on Facebook
- Contact you directly
Originally posted 2012-04-29 15:47:56.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Krankcycle at IDEA – Interview with Mike Michaels - December 14, 2019
- ICI/PRO Podcast # 219 Welcome To The Jungle from Krista Leopold, aka GroupFitPower - December 12, 2019
- ICI Podcast 118 Jade Ng explains why you should bring your dictionary to class. - December 8, 2019