The ICI/PRO 28 Day Challenge started 8 minutes ago!
I'm really stoked to see the results from each challenge as they filter in.
- Who'll be all over this? Drop out – or never start?
- What crazy stories will we read?
- Who's going to win?
Challenge #1 is the longest and for some, will be the most difficult.
There's still time to join the others who've committed to the ICI/PRO 28 Day Challenge.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI Podcast 13 Conquering Instructor Burnout - March 14, 2019
- ICI Podcast 12 Bike O Vision DVDs for your Indoor Cycling Class - March 13, 2019
- ICI Podcast 11 Fraser Quelch on getting your class connected - March 12, 2019