Indoor Cycling 2.0 is all about moving beyond the status quo. ICI/PRO is committed to doing things differently.
We're not content to simply copy what others have done – we live to innovate and here is another example of how we are helping thousands of Indoor Cycling Instructors improve their classes 🙂
Working with our friends at Cycling Fusion, we are very excited to offer you selected sessions from this years conference! You will be able to watch a live Internet broadcast or the recorded sessions at the time of your choosing.
Here are the ICI/PRO Conference Sessions we will be broadcasting live:
Times are Eastern USA
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm Friday Night's Opening Ride lead by Tom Scotto and his live band!
- 7:00 – 8:50 am Bio-mechanics builds better bodies. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 9:10 – 10-45 am Promoting and Teaching Virtual Rides. Workshop with Gene Nacey
- 11:20 – 12:20 pm Keiser M3 Powered Up. Master Class Ride with Karen Lanman
- 1:15 – 2:45 pm Master the Music, Killer Rhythms. Smooth Cues. Total Motivation. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 2:50 -3:50 pm Turning your studio into a multi-media experience. Demonstration with Barbara Hoots and Gene Nacey
- 4:30 – 6:00 FREE Big Group Ride featuring STAGES Indoor Cycling Master Instructors Cameron Chinatti and Pam Benchley
- 7:00 – 8:50 am Explosive Training / From basic to ballistic. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 9:10 – 10:10 am T1 & T2 The one-two punch of cardiovascular (or Heart Zones) training. Lecture with Dr Carl Foster & Gene Nacey
- 10:10 – 11:00 am T1 & T2 The one-two punch of cardiovascular (or Heart Zones) training. Case studies presentation with Gene Nacey
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm Keiser M3 Geared Up. Master Class Ride with Karen Lanman
- 1:00 – 2:15 pm The “Negative Split” is a positive thing… Trust me. Workshop with Leslie Mueller
- 2:30 – 3:30pm Cycle Align Post Ride Program. Workout with Leslie Mueller
Concerned you won't be available to watch a session live? No problem 🙂 You can register and watch the recorded session at your leisure.
For pricing, registration and additional info visit www.indoorcycleinstructor.com/live
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI Podcast 17 Heart Zones USA Indoor Cycling Certification - March 24, 2019
- ICI Podcast 15 Angie Sturtevant talks training with power - March 22, 2019
- How do I add a Soundcloud track into Spotify or Deezer? - March 21, 2019