It's official – AFAA CEU's will be available at the ICI/PRO Conference!
Dear Continuing Education Provider:
Congratulations! You have been accepted as a 2011 AFAA Authorized Continuing Education Provider. Your professionalism and educational programs will enable AFAA certiﬁed instructors to earn quality continuing education units through the AFAA Provider Program.
Lots of great reasons to join other passionate Instructors in Boston Sep 30th – Oct 2nd
- Continuing Education Credits from both ACE and AFAA
- Indoor Cycles from Keiser and FreeMotion
- Free $80.00 Blink Heart Rate Monitors
- Over 40 high quality educational sessions
- Entertaining Presenters
- Partial Payments have been extended to September 15. Confirm your spot for just $75.00
- You can register here.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Crappy Weather? Then how about a 2 Hour Endurance Class? - September 19, 2019
- Our Man Chuck Cali at IDEA - September 17, 2019
- How Safe or Unsafe are Indoor Cycling Classes? - September 15, 2019