We chose this weekend for the ICI/PRO Conference so Instructors will be ready for the start of our new season – and here we are!
Beyond having our classes begin to fill (as if that's not enough) there's a bunch of other stuff I'm really excited about coming this month:
- We're adding a new line of women's clothing to our ICI/PRO Instructor Discount program
- Cycling Fusion is launching their new service October 10th
- Leslie Mueller has her Alignment Exercises for Cyclists videos completed and available
- Zoning Fitness will be reporting on the Beta testing of their new 6 week 2T/3Z Blink HR training program
- We're adding additional resources over at Pedal-On.com
- EpicPlanet.tv will be releasing Epic Red Wing – their latest Indoor Cycling DVD featuring the lovely Mrs. Macgowan and your's truly on our Tandem Bicycle
And one other thing…
We'll be announcing the addition of another Sponsor / Contributor with a very familiar name, later this week 🙂
They will join our other excellent partners: Cycling Fusion, Keiser, STAGES/FreeMotion, Zoning Fitness and Spynergy Consulting – demonstrating our commitment to growing a truly Non-Denominational Indoor Cycling community.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.