I have officially designated this as ICI/PRO Conference Registration Week!
Why this week?
Because when I looked at registrations from last year, I see that the 7 days that fell 13 weeks before the conference had the highest percentage of new registrations, besides the opening week.
I'm not exactly sure why so many will choose this week, but I have a few guesses:
- We are past the Summer Solstice and your finely tuned senses can detect the days becoming shorter = Fall (our season) is coming!
- You are already looking forward to having your kids back in school and are planning events just for you 🙂
- Volunteer positions are still available
- The next 75 Instructors who register will receive a $80.00 Blink Heart Rate Monitor from Zoning Fitness!
The Blink is my favorite new toy. I see the Blink's Blue–Yellow–Red blinking lights as the perfect HR Monitor for the Club Athletes we teach.
Maybe you have been training specifically for the ICI/PRO conference like my friend Chuck Cali in this video.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI Podcast 17 Heart Zones USA Indoor Cycling Certification - March 24, 2019
- ICI Podcast 15 Angie Sturtevant talks training with power - March 22, 2019
- How do I add a Soundcloud track into Spotify or Deezer? - March 21, 2019