It occured to me this morning that I might not do as good a job promoting what we have to offer here at ICI/PRO, as I could/should 🙁
Case in point > If you have asked me yesterday, how many IC class profiles we've published, I would have said; “a lot… but I'm not sure… let me check”. And I did this morning. Turns out that there are over 150 posts tagged as Audio PROfiles – actually 159 to be exact. I'm publishing number 160 (Podcast #365 ft/ Chrispins) later today.
As of today, we've published 2,321 informative articles! Join ICI/PRO today as a PRO/Monthly Member and receive access to all of them.
My original concept for our Audio Class PROfiles was to include an audio description in the form of a Podcast of how to teach a specific class. These were published along with the written profile description/transcript and a complete music playlist.
Over the years we also published dozens of class profiles that include the written profile description and playlist, but don't include an audio description. Many ICI/PRO members have especially enjoyed Dennis Mellon's profiles which include a recording of an actual class that Dennis taught, using his published profile.
To simplify a member's search, for class profiles through our huge catalog, we've tagged them as indoorcycleinstructor.com/category/icipro-instructor-training/audio-profiles/
You can dig in further by searching more specifically;
- Profiles “chunked” into segments /class-work-sets/
- Performance Cycle Classes follow Life Time's format
- Power Based Cycle Classes, dozens here
The tag cloud in the RH sidebar includes helpful links to many different topical searches.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI Podcast 25 Spinning Instructor Jesse Piersol on how to tell a good story - December 10, 2018
- Jumps – 5 possible reasons you aren't offering them… even though your riders will appreciate you adding them to your classes Pt 2 - November 29, 2018
- Jumps – 5 Reasons Riders Might Appreciate You Adding Them To Your Classes Pt 1 - November 27, 2018