We're looking for a Performance IQ Rockstar that we can develop into a Master Instructor – joining me to conduct PIQ Instructor trainings.
Master Instructor Qualifications
Are you super experienced at teaching Indoor Cycling classes where Performance IQ Display Training is a focus of the class?
Do you feel you have the passion and personality to enthusiastically transfer your knowledge and experience to other Instructors?
ICI/PRO is planning to develop, and then contract with, a Master Instructor to conduct workshops at North American (and potentially international) club and studio locations, beginning this fall 2016. The successful candidate will partner with me – Master Instructor Dennis Mellon.
If you've wanted to become a Master Instructor, this could be an awesome opportunity for you. My initial exposure here at ICI/PRO really advanced my career and lead to my current Master Instructor position!
- You’re recognised as a ROCKSTAR instructor, consistently filling your Indoor Cycling classes
- You hold a current ACE/AFAA Group Fitness or Personal Training certification
- You have a current Indoor Cycling certification from one of the established brands
- You teach regularly scheduled Indoor Cycling classes at a club/studio that uses Performance IQ – and this is important – your supervisor is willing to be a reference
- You have a thorough knowledge of zone based Heart Rate and Power training principles + you apply these consistently in your display training classes
- Your classes are an effective mix of conventional and rhythm & movement formats; i.e. cycling specific training meets SoulCycle
- Excellent computer skills – you’re the go-to person whenever there's an issue and who’s helping others learn to use PIQ at your studio
- Written communication comes naturally to you
- You have weekend (Friday – Sunday) travel flexibility
We're tentatively planning our first Performance IQ Display Training workshop for the middle of September at the Greenwood Athletic club in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
This is a contract position and the successful applicant will be compensated per training + travel expenses.
Please email me directly with your resume and a cover page to Dennis Mellon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Dennis Mellon (see all)
- Simple and Progress Profile for May #2 – “How Far Can You Go?” - April 5, 2019
- Reverse Periodization from Training Peaks - February 18, 2019
- The Power of 3 – Three Song Harmonically Mixed Music Sets, Let's Go Country! - January 18, 2018