This has really frustrated me.
For the past 4 1/2 years our free Podcast has reliability updated in the iTunes store.
But for some unknown reason it's broken = isn't displaying new episodes and new subscribers aren't getting anything 🙁
Up till now Apple has been unresponsive in resolving this problem.
ICI/PRO members are not affected by this. Your Member's Only Super Secret iTunes feed contains both the free and premium episodes of the Podcasts. Non-members can subscribe here.
So here's a quick fix to correct this yourself, that should only take you a few seconds/clicks.
To subscribe using iTunes
- Right click this link http://feeds.feedburner.com/IndoorCycleFreePodcast and select “Copy Link Address” (Control C works as well) or if you aren't seeing it as a link highlight the whole link and Right Click “Copy Link Address” http://feeds.feedburner.com/IndoorCycleFreePodcast
- Open iTunes on your computer – Mac or PC.
- In iTunes select; File > Subscribe to a Podcast and Right Click Paste (or Control V works) the new feed address you copied in the box that opens.
- Click OK and you'll see the Podcasts + future episodes.
- Install the Podcast app
- Open this email with your device – if you haven't already.
- Clicking this link on your device should open the Podcast app and ask if you want to subscribe to this Podcast – which of course you do.
- Once you've approved it you'll see all of the free podcasts + future episodes will be available !!!
I suggest leaving the old Podcast listing in place for if/when Apple corrects the issue.
Let me know your questions.
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.