We are now offering both ACE and AFAA CEC’s at the ICI/PRO conference and Zoning Fitness is providing Blink Heart Rate Monitors to the next 75 Instructors who register to attend the conference.
MyZone displays your students Heart Rates on a screen during class… and a lot more. Listen to my Interview with Steve Newell from MyZone and learn how their system will have your students coming back to your studio – not your competitors 🙂
Links to information in this episode:
- Cycling Fusion’s Instructor Certification August 20th
- AFAA and ACE CEC’s at this years conference
- Zoning Fitness to provide FREE Blink Heart Rate monitors to conference participants
- Spinning for our Heroes fundraiser July 28th in London
This free episode of the Indoor Cycle Instructor Podcast is brought to you by Cycling Fusion!
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI Podcast 369 – The Haywire Heart – How Too Much Exercise Can Kill You… - March 26, 2017
- The Black Hole for Runners – and Cyclists - March 12, 2017
- CycleBar Fitness Instructor Jobs Fair on Fox & Friends This Morning - March 4, 2017