This Podcast is was originally published on February 8, 2009, I have updated it with our new Podcast host information and I am representing it now. I hope you enjoy it, Joey
Why did you become an Indoor Cycling Instructor? Why do you continue to teach?
An interview with the senior Group Fitness Instructor in my family, my wife Amy Macgowan. We discuss our reasons for becoming Indoor Cycle Instructors.
We would love to hear your reasons why you started and continue teaching.
- Practicality = Like or need to be paid to teach and appreciate the free membership.
- Leadership = You are always in charge.
- Personal fulfillment
- Frustration = “I can teach a better class than so and so.”
- You love teaching
- Some other reason?
Call the listener line and leave a voice mail with your reason. Skype ID john.macgowan1 or phone 952-388-0661
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Very Sneaky – These Hackers - October 17, 2019
- Would adding a few Recumbent Indoor Cycles = a more inclusive class? - October 11, 2019
- ICI/PRO Member Leslie Mueller's Pain Prevention Videos on ehow.com - October 9, 2019