Gene Nacey from Cycling Fusion joins me to discuss a bunch of stuff including:
- Will ClassBuilder use the new Apple Music streaming service? Too soon to tell…
- Changes coming to ClassBuilder, now that Spotify has clamped down on premium (paid) iPhone Apps.
- Upcoming Android version of ClassBuilder
- Their new Level 3 Power Training Certification
- How can you become a Cycling Fusion Master Instructor and offer live Instructor trainings in your area?
All of this is packed into this 16:30 Podcast!
John is a member on the AFS (Association of Fitness Studios) Advisory Council.
Holding certifications from; Schwinn, Heart Zones, Team ICG and Life Time Fitness, John's held regularly scheduled cycling classes between 1998 and 2015 when he moved to Florida.
When the weather permits, you'll find him riding and leading outdoor groups by himself or with his Tandem partner (wife) Amy.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- ICI Podcast 13 Conquering Instructor Burnout - March 14, 2019
- ICI Podcast 12 Bike O Vision DVDs for your Indoor Cycling Class - March 13, 2019
- ICI Podcast 11 Fraser Quelch on getting your class connected - March 12, 2019