ICI/PRO is a platform to promote smart, talented people who are passionate about Indoor Cycling!
We are constantly on the hunt for the next Indoor Cycling Super-Star we can promote.
How can I contribute?
First realize that you don't have to be an "Expert" or Master Instructor to contribute to ICI/PRO. Although we enjoy publishing the wisdom of veterans here, we're also looking for Instructors with fresh, exciting & new ideas about delivering the effective, fun & entertaining classes that our participants crave.
Have a new method of bringing teenagers into your class? Love to hear it.
Invented a simple way to organize your music... or feel you have a unique talent for constructing music playlists? Please inform us.
Successfully teaching an interesting combo class (cardio and strength) or a fun "Bootcamp" on bikes? Tell us now please 🙂
Contributions can take multiple forms...
- Written articles of 600 - 1,000 words. Submit your idea and we'll guide you the rest of the way.
- Podcast interviews - you're the guest with a great concept or idea to share. Super fun to share with your mom or kids.
- Class profiles - have a signature class people line up around the corner to take? Share it with us.
- Event videos - take a quick video of something cool or interesting. But no naked cycling videos 🙁
- On site interviews - you're asking the questions. Next you could be hosting the podcast.
What do I get in return?
- Exposure: ICI/PRO provides you with a unique opportunity to be part of the leading independent Indoor Cycling website. You will be permanently listed in our ICI/PRO team of contributors page.
- Authority: As a member of the ICI/PRO team, you are accredited as the publisher of the articles you write.
- Both of which can lead to career advancement. We've had multiple contributors go on to become Master Trainers with major Indoor Cycling brands. Others have leveraged their exposure to develop profitable businesses.
- Press access: Being an active part of ICI/PRO will potentially give you the opportunity to get press access at various fitness events as our representative.
Interested? Then we should talk. Please contact us or feel free to call Joey @ 412-445-5089
Can I promote my product or service here?
Yes - absolutely! There's a lot of smart, talented people involved with businesses connected to Indoor Cycling. Over the past 6 years we've helped multiple companies educate our readers and listeners about cutting edge technology. Many have successfully launched and then profitably marketed their product or service, to our international audience, through their contributions here. Content that is very easy to share via social media I might add...
I few quick examples of companies we've helped in the past:
- FreeMotion - Stages Indoor Cycling
- Team ICG - The indoor Cycling Group of North America
- Keiser Indoor Cycling
- Zoning Fitness
- Heart Zones Indoor Cycling
- Cycling Fusion Indoor Cycling
- Stage Five Cycling
- Performance IQ
- Spynergy Consulting
- Indoor Cycle Design
- Epic Planet.tv
- Pearl iZumi
- Velo Vie Bicycles
If you're tired of spending your marketing dollars on fitness publications that quickly end up tossed in the recycling bin - we can help. Your articles and Podcast interviews posted here become a marketing piece that can be shared easily from your website or Facebook (and be found by Google for years) - so please contact us or call Joey 412-445-5089.