November 12, 2009
In light of the new F.T.C. rules, and in the interest of full disclosure, I would like to add this to the record…
- Deep Breath In, LLC – dba ICI/PRO is owned by John and Amy Macgowan. We are a for profit company that produces; The Indoor Cycle Instructor Podcast. We operate multiple fitness related websites including; ICI/PRO, Pedal-On.com, CyclingStudio.org and others.
- Deep Breath In, LLC produces and distributes the entire contents of this site and all ICI/PRO Premium content.
- Our ICI/PRO Team, other content contributors and show guests are all Independent Contractors who freely submit content and some are compensated for their contributions.
- From time to time individual episodes of our Podcasts may be sponsored.
- From time to time we will link to other products or services that we feel will be of interest to our readers and listeners. Some of the links may be “Affiliate Links” and may reward us with some form of compensation.
- From time to time we will recommend, endorse, review or link to other products or services that we feel will be of interest to our readers and listeners. Sometimes these products or services are provided to us free of charge. Example’s of this are when one of the Indoor Cycling DVD creators send us a new DVD to try or a certification company invites us to participate in their training N/C and we receive CEC’s or a certification N/C.
- These “Freebies” are a small benefit we receive for all the work we do. You have my personal commitment that we will always disclose these “freebies” when they result in our posting or discussing the product or service.
- WE WILL NEVER KNOWINGLY RECOMMEND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT WE WOULD NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE USING OURSELVES.
Comments are not moderated, but subject to removal under the following conditions:
- By request by any ICI/PRO Team Member.
- They are unrelated to IC, fitness or of general interest to our community.
- Are not rated PG.
- Obvious Comment Spam.
- Posted by “Forum Crows”, those individuals offering nothing of value but negativity.
- They are a personal attack or are offensive in nature.
- Promote a questionable product or service.
- Moderators retain the right to remove anything, for any reason.