ICI/PRO is sponsoring a series of informational webinars, featuring industry experts from the leading companies in our industry. These live events will be invaluable for Studio Owners, managers and anyone planning a Indoor Cycling Studio.
Our first is entitled: Clients, new and old: How to keep them all engaged is scheduled for September 16th at 3:00 Pacific / 6:00 Eastern.
Clients, new and old: How to keep them all engaged
When it comes to attracting new clients, effective marketing is often the difference between surviving and thriving. Join us to learn how to develop a marketing plan that will bring new clients in all year long–and turn them into dedicated clients, too.
- Strategies for every stage of client interaction, from the first visit to the first year and beyond
- The numbers that matter when it comes to increasing your client base
- Loyalty programs: how to create your own, and what to encourage your clients to do
Pre-registration is required and you can register here and we'll send you reminders so you don't miss the event.
We'll be recording this webinar and it will be available exclusively to everyone who's registered - so please register even if you can't make the live webinar.
Presented by Michael Goldsmith, Senior Regional Sales Manager at MINDBODY Online
Michael Goldsmith is one of two MINDBODY Senior Regional Sales Managers, leading a team of over 40. As a"recovering" attorney with thirty years of business experience, Michael relishes coming to work every day to help MINDBODY's fitness clients run their businesses more smoothly.
- Please come back to my class! - May 30, 2023
- My Life Time Instructor Teach Back - May 24, 2023
- I'm Fine, Thanks - May 21, 2023
Love this idea.