The crew at epicplanet.tv have produced a new DVD you can show in your Indoor Cycling classes. The Virtual Race Across America is a 60 minute (there's also a 45 minute option) DVD or Video that was created using footage shot during the 2013 RAAM Race Across America.
Ride the entire length of the U.S. in one training ride with the Virtual Race Across America (RAAM)!
Based on the actual RAAM race route, The Virtual Race Across America gives you a broad sample of this amazing race with 7 selected segments of the course including:
- Start and San Diego Mountains
- The "Glass Elevator" mammoth descent
- The hot, low desert of Southern California
- The climb into Sedona, Arizona
- Monument Valley in Utah
- Wolf Creek Pass, Colorado - the race's highest point!
- The plains of Kansas
- The killer hills of West Virginia
Both DVD and now Download customers will have three versions of the ride to use: A full version, and Just the Ride 60 minute and 45 minute versions.
PLUS BONUS CONTENT! - This purchase includes our 30 minute documentary "EPIC - One Team's Story of the Race Across America," A $9.95!
Judging from the ride profile shown above, this video appears to be my kind of class - close to 30 minutes of climbing in the red zone!
I've watched the bonus video you get for free - the cyclists in your class will appreciate seeing how much effort goes into participating in the most grueling bike race in North America.
Here's a quick sample of The Virtual Race Across America
Originally posted 2014-02-08 09:26:47.
- Yellowstone National Park Indoor Cycling Videos - November 30, 2022
- One of three missing pieces has been added to Spotify - November 27, 2022
- Performance Cycle – FTP Assessment Class - November 24, 2022