Could you use some help becoming more proficient with iTunes, Spotify, MixMeister, or help with common frustrations you have with your Windows PC?
Have you spent time with online tutorials & videos, but still have questions?
Would you love to have a real person walk you, step by step, through the setup and use of software you use on a regular basis?
And have someone there to answer your questions when you don't quite get it?
I can help 🙂
Next scheduled classes will resume later this Fall 2013.
FREE to ICI/PRO members 🙂
Non-members can participate for only $19.95
I'm even planning to record each session so you can refer back to it at a later date and refresh your memory 🙂
The topic for each 90 minute small group training session will be announced a few weeks in advanced. Each session will be limited to a maximum of 9 participants so there will be plenty of time to address your questions.
Future topics* will include:
- iTunes 101 - Proper settings, Converting Music to a usable format (purchased music to .mp3), finding lost music, creating Smart Playlists, removing duplicates, tips and tricks for organizing your music and of course your questions.
- Bringing Spotify to your class - using Spotify with your iPhone or Droid device.
- MixMeister 101 - I'll walk you through all the steps necessary to create your first seamless playlist.
- Windows PC Basics - Review of all the Secret Settings that make your life miserable.
* These are training sessions only and do not include the actual software.
We will send notifications to everyone on our free newsletter (we send it out every Sunday night) when these resume. If you aren't on the list you can subscribe here.