This Podcast is was originally published on August 18, 2013, I have updated it with our new Podcast host information and I am representing it now. I hope you enjoy it, Joey
Sport and Exercise Psychology Expert, Dr. Haley Perlus and I discuss the responses to a question I asked a while back; “What frustrates you as an Indoor Cycling Instructor?” I found that after reviewing the 80 responses I could divide the act of teaching an effective and entertaining Indoor Cycling Class into three categories:
- Foundation – class profile, training zones
- Presentation – communication and interpersonal skills
- Media – music & videos
The majority were related to finding music and playlists. Next were frustrations on finding new class profiles and introducing real training principles into a class.
Sign up for Dr. Haley's mental toughness newsletter http://www.drhaleyperlus.com/
Email her firstname.lastname@example.org
The book we briefly discuss is by Dr. John Ratey.
- One Rider's Perspective of CHS Revolution in Charleston, SC. - June 15, 2021
- ICI Podcast 279 – Can Breath Acoustics Identify VT1 and VT2? - June 12, 2021
- Our Man Chuck Cali at IDEA - June 6, 2021