I know it's not Friday, but as I'm listening to these two songs I had to share them with you.
They have all the hallmarks of the perfect track to begin your next class.
- Starts slow - Check
- No lyrics to talk over - Check
- Unbelievable energy - Check
- Auditorally interesting - Check
- Raises your pulse just listening to it - Check
- Over 10 minutes long - Check
- You could see yourself playing them - VERY LOUD!
I'm talking about Klangstrahler Projekt — Extremely Well and Klangstrahler Projekt — Rising (Spotify Links)
Actually everything the Klangstrahler Projekt is cool.
- Please come back to my class! - May 30, 2023
- My Life Time Instructor Teach Back - May 24, 2023
- I'm Fine, Thanks - May 21, 2023
Loved the first track, Extremely Well, and could see using it in my classes. I tried to purchase on Itunes but saw that I had to purchase entire album. I, also, checked out eMuisc and they did not have it as a single download. Any suggestions as to where I could get the individual song?
Pat I’m now 100% using Spotify so I didn’t even think to check. You can purchase and download a 320kbs MP3 at Discogs.com http://www.discogs.com/digital?ev=dg-sda&artist=Klangstrahler+Projekt
100% spotify… Impressive…it is time for another spotify podcast… I keep paying my $9.99 i should learn to use it instead of or as an alternative to, iTunes.
What do you think John?
Thanks, got it.
Spotify integrates well with iTunes. If you have a particular track you have in iTunes then Spotify can use that track. You make the playlist available offline. You can then sync your mobile version (iPhone, Android or iPad) by making the same playlist offline. Both devices have to initially be on the same WiFi network to sync. I too have totally Spotified.