When I got frustrated using MixMeister® Express I asked Keith Burnage, the creator of Cadence Revolution, for help. Keith is an expert in building seamless playlists for both his Spinning classes as well as his weekly music Podcast. As he walked me through the parts I wasn't understanding I thought, "I bet there are lots of Instructors who could use some help with MixMeister Express."
The more we talked the more we got excited about what we are calling the MixMeister Express Academy.
Keith has created a series of 8 Step by Step Video Tutorials (+ a few I added) designed to eliminate frustration and have you quickly up to speed building your own seamless class playlists in about an hour.
- Video #1 Setting up iTunes and converting music to the proper format for use in MixMeister
- Video #2 Introduction to MixMeister Express and importing your music library
- Video #3 Building your first seamless playlist
- Video #4 Learning cross-fading techniques for smooth transitions
- Video #5 Using beat-matching for a professional sound
- Video #6 Exporting your seamless playlist to CD or iPod
- Video #7 Advanced music mixing techniques
- Video #8 Lengthen and shorten songs
- Additional Tips and Tricks + Student requested Videos
- These Videos are for Windows XP and Vista users only
Includes Email support for MixMeister Academy Students!
The MixMeister Express Academy - Fall Semester IS OPEN NOW- Registration is here.
Prefer LIVE Instruction in the use of MixMeister Express?
- My Life Time Instructor Teach Back - May 24, 2023
- I'm Fine, Thanks - May 21, 2023
- Schwinn AC Performance Plus Improvements - May 18, 2023
This is perfect! Sign me up!!!
I have the program and I never use it because I don’t know what I am doing. And I haven’t had the time to sit and play with it.
Count me in!
I can’t even begin to tell you how perfect the timing is…
Thanks for thinking of this!
Yup. Definitely interested in learning more.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!
YES, I have struggled with this forever. Can’t wait to finally learn how to use it!!!! Thanks.
I’m up for the later part of the series 5-8. Keith rocks!
YES I am also interested!! Thank you,
Yes, I am interested! I haven’t used it much because it takes to long to put songs together..Thanks
Yes I want to learn more ,always I have hard time using it. thanks again
Thanks for this! I have been putting off organizing my music and figuring this piece out for too long!
GREAT idea. Here is something I’ve noticed recently: MixMeister has not been as helpful to their customers recently. I’ve been put on hold FOREVER multiple times and it appears their employees are more interested with SALES calls than technical support. This is NOT good. I’m not unreasonable and I understand they are busy. However, it felt as if they were ‘put off’ by inquiries to their technical support department. I’ve had to wait 34minutes on hold- then I realize they are closed. They are on a different time zone and this doesn’t help. In the past their customer support was much more helpful. A person actually answers your questions. I was pleased with the service they provided for technical support. I am ranting because right now I am having problems for two weeks and it hasn’t been remedied yet.
(MM is not automatically displaying the BPM once uploaded into the library).
SO, YES, thank you Jennifer, and thank you,
Keith Burnage for your help!!!!