PRO member Marc Schlosberg alerted me to a new feature in Spotify; Gapless playback and adjustable Crossfading for when you play music directly from your computer.
No, this doesn't work on your iPhone 🙁
Update - 6/25/2012 crossfade is now an option on your iPhone and I'll assume your Droid has it as well. Open Spotify > Options and slide how long a crossfade you would like.
I'll be checking if it does on a Droid and let you know ASAP.
Here's how to get to it:
- Open Spotify on your computer
- Got to Edit > Preferences
- Scroll down and you will see the new options.
I've been playing around with it and found that a 10 second crossfade works well. Many of us have used this in iTunes as a simple substitute for MixMeister. Now if we could only set the song start and stop time.
- Please come back to my class! - May 30, 2023
- My Life Time Instructor Teach Back - May 24, 2023
- I'm Fine, Thanks - May 21, 2023