This Podcast is was originally published on February 8, 2009, I have updated it with our new Podcast host information and I am representing it now. I hope you enjoy it, Joey
Why did you become an Indoor Cycling Instructor? Why do you continue to teach?
An interview with the senior Group Fitness Instructor in my family, my wife Amy Macgowan. We discuss our reasons for becoming Indoor Cycle Instructors.
We would love to hear your reasons why you started and continue teaching.
- Practicality = Like or need to be paid to teach and appreciate the free membership.
- Leadership = You are always in charge.
- Personal fulfillment
- Frustration = "I can teach a better class than so and so."
- You love teaching
- Some other reason?
Call the listener line and leave a voice mail with your reason. Skype ID john.macgowan1 or phone 952-388-0661
Originally posted 2019-04-23 09:19:35.
- Where did Spotify's Playlist Timer Go? - October 3, 2023
- ICI Podcast 200 Be The Instructor Your Students Can't Wait To See Again - September 30, 2023
- ICI Podcast 143 – Meet Coach Kenji Freedman - September 27, 2023