Specifically I wanted to discuss the third article where I introduced the Two Threshold / Three Zone (2T/3Z) Heart Rate training system. This is the system that ACE is recommending to Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors.
This interview ran a bit long so I have split it into two parts. (my preference is to keep each Podcast to around 20 minutes when possible)
Love to know your comments on this.
- Does the Two Threshold / Three Zone Heart Rate training system make sense to you?
- Would you be willing to try it in your class?
- Do you see this as a better of worse alternative to what you are using now?
- ICI Podcast 361 Life Time Fitness Takes Rhythm & Movement Classes Mainstream with AMP Cycle - September 18, 2023
- More observations from our students - September 9, 2023
- 5 Reasons Instructors (that would be you and me) Need A Professional Headshot - September 3, 2023