I love Spotify Premium. I play my class music in every class using my iPhone and a Bluetooth receiver.
But there's something wrong with everything and what I feel is wrong with Spotify is:
- It isn't available everywhere on the planet
- Playlists don't show an accurate total length, over one hour.
No crossfade option using your portable device - iPhone or Droid for gapless playback.
I just discovered that there is now a crossfade option on my iPhone 🙂
Open Spotify > Options and use the slider to set the crossfade. I've played around and found 6 secs seems to work well.
Now if we can get those other two problems fixed...
Originally posted 2012-06-26 05:53:42.
- ICI Podcast 302 – Indoor Cycling Compendium for Power Training - February 4, 2023
- Removing a little stress from your life - February 1, 2023
- ICI Podcast 267 Meet Xavier and Nadia McClinton from Body By X Skill Development & Training Center - January 26, 2023