In this post about transferring Spotify music and PRO/Playlists to your iPod - Droid or other wireless enabled device, I explained that there is no other option to move music from Spotify, other than through a shared wireless connection. Your USB cord won't work with Spotify - except to move your existing music to a conventional iPod.
The flaw in all this is assuming that everyone has a shared wireless network to work from... but what if you don't?
Skip your computer completely and download PRO/Playlists directly to your device is actually very easy for ICI/PRO members with a Spotify Premium account 🙂
Here's what to do:
- Open your Internet browser on your device
- Go to www.indoorcycleinstructor.com and log-in to your PRO member account.
- In the top navigation go to Instructor Training > Audio PROfiles and you will see the list of all the available PROfiles.
- Open the Audio PROfiles of your choice and scroll down and click the link "Here's your Spotify PRO/Playlist"
- It will open a page asking "Already have Spotify?" which you will tap.
- Spotify will open the PRO/Playlist and you can stream it instantly.
- I suggest you toggle the "Available Offline" slider to "YES" and wait until each track is downloaded before using it in your class.
Here's where you can find a listing of all my posts about iTunes and Spotify training.
- ICI Podcast 38 Monetize your passion for Indoor Cycling and turn it into cash Pt 1 - November 26, 2023
- Be Careful > They're Watching When You Blow Your Nose - November 20, 2023
- Cirque du Soleil DVDs = a fantastic endurance Indoor Cycling class - November 17, 2023