UPDATE 6/7 5:15 and Amy and I are on the bus to Duluth, MN for the start of the MS 150. The start tomorrow AM is looking to be 42°F 🙁
Pedal-on.com is back!
UPDATE 6/6 4:00
Thanks for your patience [wlm_firstname]
We are getting closer to solving the multitude of problems we've been hit with, sort of:
- ICI/PRO -The login widget was causing the login trouble. Please use the temporary link to the right.
- Pedal-On - I'm fighting a battle with two separate web hosting & domain registration companies over what should have been a simple request >company "A" made a change that needed company "B's" cooperation... except "B" either (depending on who I talk with) can/won't or can't make the necessary change. I'm currently working with a "can" person. Stay tuned.
- Podcast feed in iTunes is still broken and I'm waiting for a response from Apple.
It must be drive John crazy week. Technical difficulties everywhere I turn and don't get me started on the continuation of the cold crappy weather we are privileged to suffer through. Yesterday's group ride was 3 hours of steady rain @ 55 degrees.
iTunes isn't receiving our free podcast feed and yesterday one of my hosting companies needed to make just a teeny, tiny, little adjustment... which turned out to be huge and has pedal-on.com unavalible for the next (hopefully only) 24 hours or so.
While I try to bring everything back to some level of normalcy, please enjoy one of my favorite early episodes of the Podcast.
Jesse Piersol on Podcast #25 - how to tell a good story in your classes.[audio:https://indoorcycleinstructor.com.s3.amazonaws.com/025_Jesse.Piersol.mp3]
Originally posted 2013-06-06 12:45:23.
- ICI Podcast 361 Life Time Fitness Takes Rhythm & Movement Classes Mainstream with AMP Cycle - September 18, 2023
- More observations from our students - September 9, 2023
- 5 Reasons Instructors (that would be you and me) Need A Professional Headshot - September 3, 2023