This has really frustrated me.
For the past 4 1/2 years our free Podcast has reliability updated in the iTunes store.
But for some unknown reason it's broken = isn't displaying new episodes and new subscribers aren't getting anything 🙁
Up till now Apple has been unresponsive in resolving this problem.
ICI/PRO members are not affected by this. Your Member's Only Super Secret iTunes feed contains both the free and premium episodes of the Podcasts. Non-members can subscribe here.
So here's a quick fix to correct this yourself, that should only take you a few seconds/clicks.
To subscribe using iTunes
- Right click this link http://feeds.feedburner.com/IndoorCycleFreePodcast and select "Copy Link Address" (Control C works as well) or if you aren't seeing it as a link highlight the whole link and Right Click "Copy Link Address" http://feeds.feedburner.com/IndoorCycleFreePodcast
- Open iTunes on your computer - Mac or PC.
- In iTunes select; File > Subscribe to a Podcast and Right Click Paste (or Control V works) the new feed address you copied in the box that opens.
- Click OK and you'll see the Podcasts + future episodes.
- Install the Podcast app
- Open this email with your device - if you haven't already.
- Clicking this link on your device should open the Podcast app and ask if you want to subscribe to this Podcast - which of course you do.
- Once you've approved it you'll see all of the free podcasts + future episodes will be available !!!
I suggest leaving the old Podcast listing in place for if/when Apple corrects the issue.
Let me know your questions.
- ICI Podcast 361 Life Time Fitness Takes Rhythm & Movement Classes Mainstream with AMP Cycle - September 18, 2023
- More observations from our students - September 9, 2023
- 5 Reasons Instructors (that would be you and me) Need A Professional Headshot - September 3, 2023