That had to be the most humbling, exhausting and yet energizing experience of my life 🙂
I have sent out the link to download the session outlines to all the attendees. There are a few missing and I will have them up later today.
We couldn't have pulled off our first Indoor Cycling conference alone and I really want to thank the following people:
- Darrin Pelkey with Keiser, Thank you for providing 50 Keiser M3 Indoor Cycling bikes. Your early support gave us the Green-Light to commit to the conference and thank you for bringing in Paco Gonzalez to present.
- Bill Pryor with Spynergy Consulting for providing the additional Indoor Cycles we needed.
- Andrea Flaherty our Boston MA event manager, we love you! If we appeared organized, it was only because Andrea is a master at event planning!
- Bill Porter with Suunto for supporting us and bringing your Suunto Fitness Solution Heart Rate display system.
- The entire staff at the Crowne Plaza Boston North Shore hotel.
- Gene Nacey for presenting and for bringing your crew from Cycling Fusion who provided our live feed (sorry it was a little late, my fault)
- Tom Scotto from Stage 5 Cycling
- Master Instructor/Presenters; Jennifer Klau, Janet Toussaint and Dixie Douville for your excellent classes and sessions.
- Barbara Hoots for showing us how to Explode our Class Size and designing the official ICI/PRO Thong 😉
- Leslie Mueller for teaching us Alignment Exercises for cyclists
- Sarah TV Russell from Breathe Denver for your Yoga classes
- Alex Leemon from 360 Fitness Revolution
- The two America's Best Indoor Cycling Instructor contest winners; Doug Rusho and Jenine Wright
- Jade Ng with Finish Strong Training Systems
- Melissa Merotta
- Nuun for supplying everyone with water bottles and nuun electrolyte hydration drink.
- Action Wipes for helping us clean up
- Brian Greene, Glenn Ritchie and everyone else who helped us move bikes between sessions.
- And I can't forget my wife (the Senior Group Fitness Instructor in my family) Amy Macgowan for all her support!
And everyone who participated! It was a blast and I can't wait until next year!
- When the “Fitness Run” Begins – will you be ready to catch a few new students? - February 21, 2024
- Free Sound Effects Friday – 30 Minutes of Bicycle Racing Audio From EpicPlanet.tv - February 18, 2024
- Stop the Talkers – Step Three… Let's Fix This Today! - February 15, 2024