The "Barn" as it's affectionately known, is run by first time business owner / Instructor Karen Casler. Karen shares with us a number of the secrets of her success in the interview below:
- Her total focus on customer service.
- Using technology effectively.
- Offering a diverse mix of classes to reach the broadest audience.
- Recruiting and retaining instructors.
- Some Instructors don't fit - what to do next...
- Not all customers fit either...
CB Cyclebarn 372 Camino de Estrella San Clemente, CA 92672
(949)303-3112 Email: email@example.com
Indoor Cycles: FreeMotion S11.9 with Carbon belt drive
In class display system of rider performance metrics: Performance IQ
Listen to Karen's interview below or subscribe to our free podcast in iTunes and have every new episode delivered straight to your portable device.
Studio Owner — or potential studio owner? Get connected here.
Originally posted 2014-01-23 10:37:00.
- Performance Cycle – FTP Assessment Class - January 16, 2022
- Power for the people survey - January 7, 2022
- ICI Podcast 334 – How do you track the effectiveness of your social media campaigns? - January 4, 2022