As the fonder of multiple fitness programs for Moms; Stroller Strides®, Body Back® and Fit4Baby® - Lisa Druxman knows all about creating a Tribe of people passionate about a fitness business.
Lisa Druxman created Stroller Strides in 2001 after the birth of her baby. With over 1,300 locations nationwide, it offers moms an opportunity to get in shape, meet other moms and have fun with their baby. Since then, we have released Fit4Baby, our prenatal fitness class and Body Back, our workout for any stage of motherhood. All of our programs give women the "Strength for Motherhood" and together create FIT4MOM.
Helping YOU to make strides in fitness, motherhood, and life! ®
- We will help moms achieve their ultimate potential, both physically and emotionally.
- We will offer support and education for moms.
- We will inspire moms to reach optimal health and well being.
- We will inspire children to emulate their moms and make fitness a part of their lives.
Lisa joined me the day after Mothers day to share her ideas on creating and leading your Tribe. Listen below or subscribe to our free Podcast in iTunes.
During the interview Lisa and I discuss the importance of Starting With Why - it's what your Tribe will connect to, Here's a presentation from author Simon Sinek where he explains the process of finding your Why!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Originally posted 2014-05-17 12:00:07.
- ICI Podcast 107 Breathe Denver Indoor Cycling Studio Owner Sarah TV Russell - March 18, 2023
- I didn't need to see this… even if I could - March 12, 2023
- Hey Team > How Would You Answer This Question? Part 3 - March 9, 2023