Indoor Cycling 2.0 is all about moving beyond the status quo. ICI/PRO is committed to doing things differently.
We're not content to simply copy what others have done - we live to innovate and here is another example of how we are helping thousands of Indoor Cycling Instructors improve their classes 🙂
Working with our friends at Cycling Fusion, we are very excited to offer you selected sessions from this years conference! You will be able to watch a live Internet broadcast or the recorded sessions at the time of your choosing.
Here are the ICI/PRO Conference Sessions we will be broadcasting live:
Times are Eastern USA
- 5:00 - 6:30 pm Friday Night's Opening Ride lead by Tom Scotto and his live band!
- 7:00 - 8:50 am Bio-mechanics builds better bodies. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 9:10 - 10-45 am Promoting and Teaching Virtual Rides. Workshop with Gene Nacey
- 11:20 - 12:20 pm Keiser M3 Powered Up. Master Class Ride with Karen Lanman
- 1:15 - 2:45 pm Master the Music, Killer Rhythms. Smooth Cues. Total Motivation. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 2:50 -3:50 pm Turning your studio into a multi-media experience. Demonstration with Barbara Hoots and Gene Nacey
- 4:30 - 6:00 FREE Big Group Ride featuring STAGES Indoor Cycling Master Instructors Cameron Chinatti and Pam Benchley
- 7:00 - 8:50 am Explosive Training / From basic to ballistic. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 9:10 - 10:10 am T1 & T2 The one-two punch of cardiovascular (or Heart Zones) training. Lecture with Dr Carl Foster & Gene Nacey
- 10:10 - 11:00 am T1 & T2 The one-two punch of cardiovascular (or Heart Zones) training. Case studies presentation with Gene Nacey
- 11:15 - 12:15 pm Keiser M3 Geared Up. Master Class Ride with Karen Lanman
- 1:00 - 2:15 pm The "Negative Split" is a positive thing... Trust me. Workshop with Leslie Mueller
- 2:30 - 3:30pm Cycle Align Post Ride Program. Workout with Leslie Mueller
Concerned you won't be available to watch a session live? No problem 🙂 You can register and watch the recorded session at your leisure.
For pricing, registration and additional info visit www.indoorcycleinstructor.com/live
- Please come back to my class! - May 30, 2023
- My Life Time Instructor Teach Back - May 24, 2023
- I'm Fine, Thanks - May 21, 2023
awesome and thanks so much since i am unable to attend. i look forward to more details.
Thanks for going the extra step. Look forward to hearing about further details.
Thanks John this is a grÃ©Ã¢t oporrtunity to be part and have the great content at home. I’m looking to know more details.@bout
Roberto we did all this just for you 🙂
Here’s the link to register and more info https://www.indoorcycleinstructor.com/live