This ride is from Joey!! – “This was a fun ride to create. This is one of my favorite types of classes. I love the increasing tension class because it builds endurance, builds strength, and teaches the riders how to manage their tension
Short version of the ride PDF is available HERE.
You can get all of the ride details as part of our new era of The Weekly Ride HERE. Each week our members get:
- Full Ride PDF
- Apple Music Playlist
- Spotify Playlist
- File to Download the Ride directly into My Fitness DJ (Yes, no Programming)
- The Ride will be available for purchase in the iClass Builder Store (No Programming)
- A Podcast of the ride being delivered by a master instructor.
Get all of the ride details HERE.
Joey is on staff at Carnegie Mellon University in Athletics, a certified personal trainer, group fitness specialist and the lead Master Trainer for Cycling Fusion. Joey currently teaches indoor cycling at several Pittsburgh clubs and loves to fuse his passion for the ride with his love of training, technology and of course the music.
Latest posts by Joey Stabile (see all)
- ICI Podcast 0016 – 6 Signs of Studio Sabotage - October 10, 2018
- ICI/PRO Podcast 0017 – 100118 80s Endurance Ride Delivered - October 7, 2018
- The Weekly Ride – 10/01/18 80s Endurance Ride - October 7, 2018