Great question from ICI/PRO member Karin...
Question...can you direct me to the profiles/playlist that are more pop music? Or is there a way for me to search vs. going through each one? Thank you!
My response was: Most of our 60 Audio Class PROfiles are an eclectic composition of music, from many different genres. So there's no easy way to sort/search for playlists that are primarily pop songs. Unfortunately you will need to sample each playlist to learn if the music is to your taste.
I enjoy sampling music - what I do is:
NOTE: This all applies to Deezer as well.
- I subscribe to a bunch of playlists > and set them as Available Offline.
- Listen to each as I'm driving, working or some other activity when I'm alone.
- When I hear one I like I click the little circle with the three dots ---
That opens the sharing options:
- Add to Playlist > and I add it to a special playlist I've created "Future to Use" - I keep at the top of my playlist column so it's easy to find. That's my go-to list (along with my Shazam Tags) when I'm ready to build a new class.
- Or you can "Star" the track > which adds it to your starred list > left hand sidebar has a "Starred" display option.
- Or if you swipe left, you'll see an option to; Go To Album, Go To Artist and Start Radio.
I enjoy the Radio feature a lot. Spotify will begin playing songs that are similar to the one you started with.
No telling what you'll hear (discover) next 🙂
[plulz_social_like width="350" send="false" font="arial" action="like" layout="standard" faces="false" ]
- What are the top three reasons for people joining a health club? - December 5, 2023
- We're Screaming for a Standardized Language - December 2, 2023
- ICI Podcast 38 Monetize your passion for Indoor Cycling and turn it into cash Pt 1 - November 26, 2023