I need your help.
Beyond fitness and weight management, many of the people in my class are training for some event this summer. Most are tied to a charity fundraiser. The MS 150 is a popular ride here in Minnesota, that happens in July each year.
Could you ask your class two things and let me know the results?
- What percentage of your class are planning to participate in a fund raising ride this year?
- Does the fund raising become a bigger obstacle than the training?
Why am I asking?
I'm working on some ideas to help create some excitement in your class and at the same time assist riders with their fund raising. Please leave a comment below or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted 2009-03-07 18:43:41.
- How could I forget Nina!!!! - October 15, 2021
- Performance Cycle– Pinning Down Two Numbers Class Profile - October 10, 2021
- Recovery - October 7, 2021