The Wahoo Fitness PLUGGR is the first ever Bluetooth 4.0 enabled suppository motion sensor. It can measure and track your heart rate, motion, body temperature, and digestive regularity.
- Health metrics sent directly to your smart phone via Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Measure digestive health by tracking the frequency, severity, and composition of bowel movements. No more dehydration or constipation!
- Vibration alerts and electrical stimulus for call, email, and text notification. Reduce the risk of your phone falling in the toilet on bathroom breaks!
- Special "race mode" featuring BCU (bowel control unit) for pre-race load lightening and race emergency control response.
Get the Wahoo PLUGGR today and enjoy full body tracking in a sleek, soft form!*
I can imagine it would take awhile to get used to "wearing" the PLUGGR, but it sure would be convenient... don't you think?
Yes, of course; April Fools! Wahoo Fitness sent this out today. Pretty clever idea 🙂
- ICI Podcast 38 Monetize your passion for Indoor Cycling and turn it into cash Pt 1 - November 26, 2023
- Be Careful > They're Watching When You Blow Your Nose - November 20, 2023
- Cirque du Soleil DVDs = a fantastic endurance Indoor Cycling class - November 17, 2023