Time for another Profile Contest!
My friend , professional DJ Scott Melker send me an awesome playlist to use in my 45 minute Evolution Cycle class at Life Time. I had asked Scott for this because quite frankly; there are times when my personal choices of music, aren't exactly what my class wants to hear 🙁
So I occasionally solve that by using OPM (Other Peoples Music) - Amy's music has been heard in my class on occasion, as has Chrispins and others to fabulous effect.
If you don't know him - Scott Melker is the creative genius behind The Melker Project. Beyond rocking clubs and amphitheatres, Scott is a mashup and remix artist. His music is used by some of the hottest Indoor Cycling Studios and Instructors in NYC.
Instead of keeping this playlist all to myself - I thought I should share it - which lead to the idea; why not have another profile contest?
The rules are pretty simple:
- Create a fun and entertaining class profile using the playlist as provided > no substitutions or re-ordering please.
- Create a .pdf of your completed playlist.
- Upload it to the Celebrate Indoor Cycling Facebook group's file section before the end of Saturday February 6th.
Between Scott and myself, we'll pick three as winners on Sunday 2/7. 1st place wins $300, and the top three each receive a one year subscription (or extension) to ICI/PRO! All winners will have the option to be recorded as an official Audio Profile.
Here's the link to download the .Zip file with all of the music. Right Click > Save As
Once you've downloaded the file > Extract the files in your download folder or move them into where you keep your other music files. If you have your settings in Spotify correct, you should see all of them in your Local Files.
Once that's done, click ICI/PRO Scott Melker DJ Mix to open the Spotify playlist. This will ensure you have the playlist configured correctly.
If you don't use Spotify you can download the playlist order here.
Let me know your questions below.
- ICI Podcast 361 Life Time Fitness Takes Rhythm & Movement Classes Mainstream with AMP Cycle - September 18, 2023
- More observations from our students - September 9, 2023
- 5 Reasons Instructors (that would be you and me) Need A Professional Headshot - September 3, 2023